SonSoft Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. SonSoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
• At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design.
• Experience with Healthcare domain.
• At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
• At least 4 years of experience in Core Functionalities of Facets which includes Membership, Provider Management, Claim Processing, Billing, Plan/Product, NetworX Pricing, Customer Service and Utilization Management Modules.
• Working Knowledge on different EDI files creation (834, 837, 837, 270,271,276,277 etc).
• Working experience in extract file validations from FACETS and other systems.
• Working knowledge on the Root Cause Analysis which provokes the factors of failure thereby taking proper measure to improve identified process.
• Working knowledge on Test Estimations.
• Strong knowledge of the FACETS Data Model.
• Strong knowledge on Facets Architecture which includes Upstream and Downstream systems.
• Strong knowledge on different EDI transactions.
• Strong technical and testing skills – Knowledge of various software testing strategies and approaches.
• Requires little supervision, self-starter that can work independently and collaboratively, while remaining effective at status reporting on daily tasks.
• Very detail oriented. Analytical skills
• Strong communication skills – Ability to communicate and document status and complex issues effectively.
• Strong documentation skills – Ability to create clear, concise, detailed project artifacts that meet the standards of the Software Quality Management process.
• Ability to work in Onsite – Offshore model.
• Responsible for all the deliverable in the project. Consolidate project status in Weekly status reports that are shared to client.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
• Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
1. This is a Full-Time & Permanent job opportunity for you.
2. Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD & L2-EAD can apply.
3. No OPT-EAD, H1B & TN candidates please.
4. Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume.